November 16-17, 2017 | Las Vegas, NV
ALERT: Early bird pricing extended to May 30 only!
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: At Workforce Learning and Development 2017, you’ll access the latest best practices and solutions for developing, implementing and measuring learning programs to drive bottom line growth and retention. Join the nation’s top training professionals and discover new models for employee development that will maximize productivity, reduce costly mistakes and drive positive business outcomes.
- 90 Ways to Expand Learning Beyond the Training Room
- Gamification for Talent Development: Key Design Principles Proven to Drive Learning Success
- Millennials at Work: Top Employment Brands’ Strategies for Continuous Learning and Engagement
- Case Studies: From‑the‑Trenches Tactics on How Real‑Life Companies Are Driving L&D Success
- Training Tools on the Cheap: An Insider’s Guide to Cost‑Effective Solutions for Creating Infographics, Tutorials, and More
- Smartphone Cinema: Mobile Design Considerations to Satisfy Microlearning Objectives
- And More!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The agenda is packed with powerful strategies for creating an engaging environment for professional development and features insightful keynotes, substantive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and interactive learning labs.
When you attend Workforce Learning & Development 2017 you will:
- Learn practical strategies for implementing L&D and training programs designed specifically for today’s multi-generational, tech-savvy workforce
- Discover proven ways to supercharge employee engagement through creative, tech-based solutions, such as gamification
- Determine how your company can use L&D opportunities to recruit and retain a powerful staff
- Build skills in effective learning design, development, and evaluation
- Determine practical and powerful post-training evaluation metrics to measure the success of your program
- Explore new platform designs that are conducive to on-the-go learners
- Leverage best practices for building a strong mLearning base through mobile learning solution
- Connect with industry peers and leaders to discuss actionable best practices (and lessons learned) from real-life programs
- Hear best-selling author and keynote speaker Bob Kelleher—president and founder of The Employee Engagement Group–share his insights on employee engagement, leadership, and workforce trends.
More than ever before, skills development and opportunities to learn are at the forefront of recruiting and retaining top-notch staff. To ensure maximum productivity and profitability in today’s market, high-performance organizations require successful learning and development and training programs. And, with new technologies are emerging at a rapid pace, the way your organization approaches your L&D needs is key. This conference will provide you with critical information on key factors to consider and plenty of how-to’s on integrating L&D technologies into your current hiring, onboarding, and employee training curriculum.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Workforce Learning & Development 2017 offers practical, comprehensive, content-rich insights for anyone who is or needs to become a strategic advocate for comprehensive learning and development training solutions—solutions that can have a positive impact on the workforce and the organization’s underlying bottom line.
- Learning Managers & Coordinators
- Training and Learning Professionals
- Workforce Development Professionals
- Chief Learning Officers
- Technology and Training Coordinators
- IT and Technology Training Managers
- Instructional and Content Designers
- HR Professionals
- Managers Involved in Workforce Productivity
- IT Coordinators Who Support Learning Products
- Higher Education Professionals